All athletes interesting in playing 8th grade baseball, softball, or Middle School track:
Make sure you complete the clearance process in the Zemmer office with Mrs. Tiffany. You need a green and white bracelet to try out for Spring Sports. Also, view our spring parent meeting at: https://lapeerlightning.com/2021/04/08/middle-school-spring-sports-2021-parent-meeting-presentation/
8th Grade Baseball:
- 8th Grade Baseball Tryouts will be held on Thursday April 15th, indoors at Zemmer from 2:45-4:15, Friday April 16th and Monday April 19th from 3:30-5:00 at CFI on the JV field (weather permitting). If it is raining, or the field is not playable, tryouts will be held at Zemmer in the gym from 2:45-4:15.
- Baseball players can stay after school in the Zemmer cafeteria and catch a transfer bus to CFI around 3:15.
- 8th Grade Baseball Schedule:
- Baseball COVID 19-related accommodations:
- MHSAA Baseball Return to Play Guidelines
8th Grade Softball:
- 8th Grade Softball Tryouts will be held on Thursday April 15th, at Zemmer from 3:30-5:00. Friday April 16th, and Monday April 19th will be from 3:30-5:00 at LHS on the Varsity field (weather permitting). If it is raining, or the field is not playable, tryouts will be held at Zemmer in the gym from 3:45-5:15.
- Softball players can stay after school in the Zemmer cafeteria and catch a transfer bus to LHS around 3:15.
- 8th Grade Softball Schedule:
- Softball COVID 19-related accommodations:
- MHSAA Softball Return to Play Guidelines
Middle School Track:
- Middle School Track will begin on Thursday April 15th, at CFI from 4:30-6:00. Friday April 16th, Monday April 19th, and Wednesday April 21st will all be at CFI as well. Tuesday April 20th, Thursday April 22nd, and Friday April 23rd will be at LHS.
- 8th Grade Track Athletes should go home in between school and Track practice. If they are unable to get a ride back to practice and need to make alternate arrangements please have them contact Mr. Hamilton at Zemmer.
- Middle School Track Schedule:
- COVID 19-related accommodations:
- MHSAA Track Return to Play Guidelines: