- Tickets will be given out to the players at practice on Thursday.
- Game will be held on Friday October 16 at 7:00 pm
- The Brother Rice home field is located off campus at Lahser High School Stadium in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. The field is located on the West side of 3456 Lahser Rd, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
- Spectators: Will-call lists will be used for admittance at the entry gate to Wisner Stadium for visiting teams. Lapeer will be provided 4 tickets per player and coaching staff member. All spectators will enter the center gate at Lahser Stadium. NO ONE ELSE WILL BE ALLOWED ENTRY. NO EXCEPTIONS. All spectators will exit the stadium on the North East exit gates.
- COVID Screening: Per MHSAA guidelines we are required only 4 spectators allowed per player/coach to attend athletic contests based on 30% capacity. We also require that every spectator complete a COVID screening process before entering the venue. We will also have QR codes at the entrance for spectators to scan via camera and complete the screening form. Once the form is complete, each spectator will receive an email confirmation that will need to be shown to allow entry in combination with their ticket.
See spectator link:
Fans must wear a mask and social distance while on stadium grounds at all times. COVID protocols warrant families are not allowed in the players areas, on the field or near the players entrance. If fans are not wearing masks, they will be told to do so or be removed from the venue or asked to sit in their vehicles.
- Spectator Seating: Visiting spectators will occupy the East stand (opposite press box), Brother Rice spectators will occupy the West stands.
- Parking: Spectator Parking will be located on the East side of stadium. Home team bus parking will be located on South East side of stadium. Visiting team bus parking will be located on North East side of stadium parking lot.