With Executive Order 176, each athlete is only allowed two guests at each of their contests, NO EXCEPTIONS. Therefore, each athlete will be allowed to purchase 2 tickets per game for home and away soccer, football, and volleyball contests. We have set up the following guidelines for them or their parents to make these purchases:
- Athletes/Parents will only be able to purchase football, soccer, and volleyball tickets for the current weeks games. No advanced sales will be made.
- Students/Parents will be purchase for a specific game and time.
- Example: If 2 tickets are purchased for JV Soccer at 5:00pm on Wednesday, 9/9/20, spectators must vacate the facility/field before the Varsity at 6:45pm game begins to allow for their spectators to attend.
- Ticket colors/numbers will be strictly monitored at home and away games.
- Tickets can only be purchased at the high school athletic office, Mon-Fri, 7:30am – 3:30pm
- Only cash or checks will be accepted for these purchases. No credit cards accepted.
- Ticket price remains at $5.00 each, however, everyone must pay. No discounts or free admission to students or seniors.
These requirements are currently being used in the Saginaw Valley League. When our teams compete against non-SVL schools, other rules and requirements may apply.
**Update 9/11/20 – The LHS athletic office will stay open until 5:30 pm on Mondays and 7:30-3:30 Tues-Fri to accommodate athletes/parents in picking up tickets for the current week contests. Golf/Tennis/Cross Country do not need to pick up tickets to attend these sporting events.