Parents/Athletes involved in our Middle School Fall Athletic Program,
With the Executive Order 176, each athlete is only allowed two guests at each of their contests, NO EXCEPTIONS. Therefore, each athlete will be allowed to purchase 2 tickets per game for football/cheer, and girls basketball. We have set up the following guidelines for them or their parents to make these purchases:
- Football, Cheer, and Girls Basketball – Coaches will give 2 game vouchers to each athlete the day before the event. Spectators need to bring these vouchers to the game and turn them in to buy tickets. Spectators will not be allowed into the game unless they have a voucher
- For Cross Country, vouchers will be used to monitor the attendance of these events. Coaches will give 2 game vouchers to each athlete the day before the event. Spectators need to bring these vouchers to the game and will be allowed to enter (cross country spectators do not have to pay but obviously still need the voucher)
- Spectators will also sign in at the events
- Ticket price remains at $3.00 each, however, everyone must pay. No discounts or free admission to students or seniors.
- Kids count as one of the 2 spectators. Example, you are not allowed to have 2 parents and a child attending to watch one athlete.
- The same voucher process will be used at home and away competitions.