Below is information on what is expected from athletes and spectators at LCS middle school and high school athletic events occurring this fall.
In accordance with the most recent State of Michigan Executive Orders, MHSAA Guidelines, & LCS Guidelines:
- Athletic event attendance is limited to 2 guests per athlete. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All LCS student-athletes will continue to use the Online COVID-19 Self Screening tool at misymptomapp.state.mi.us/login before all practices and competitions.
- All athletes must have a mask on at all times during practices, competitions, and when standing on the sidelines or bench area.
- All spectators and event staff must wear masks at events both indoors, and outdoors.
- Concessions will not be available at indoor events. Concessions will be limited for outdoor events.
- Teams need to arrive at athletic events dressed and ready to play.
We will be providing more information this week on how tickets will be distributed for the athlete’s two spectators.