The 2017-2018 athletic season is only a couple of weeks away. If your student plans to play a high school sports this year they will need to go through the athletic clearance process. For any student playing a fall sport the information below will be crucial in them being ready for the first day of practice. Please read the information carefully. If you have any questions please contact the LHS athletic office starting on Aug 1st from 7am-3:30pm.
LHS athletic clearances dates and times are as followed:
August 2nd, 7:30am-4pm
August 3rd, 7:30am-4pm
August 4th, 7:30-4pm
From August 7th through the rest of year, 7am-3:30pm
Students will need the following items to be completed before they will be allowed to practice or tryout for the 2017-2018 sport season. All items are available on www.lapeerlightning.com under the “athletic forms” tab or in the athletic office.
1. A current sports physical dated after April 15th, 2017
2. Current medical emergency card
3. Signed code of conduct (Only for those students that have not participated in a high school sport)
4. Meet with a high school administrator
5. Pay to Participate (Must be paid before the first competition, please see the rates information below)
See chart below for reduced rates based on food service guidelines.
- The High School (9th-12th) Fee will be set at $150 for the school year.
- The Middle School (7th-8th grade) Fee will be set at $120 for the school year.
- The Middle School (6th grade) Fee will be set at $60 for the school year.
- The Family Rate will be set at $300 for families who have 3 or more participating children in grades 6 – 12.
- Food Service Guidelines:
|Lunch||9-12||7 & 8||6|